Home inspections require special knowledge and experience. At Ito Group Home Inspections, we are dedicated to performing a comprehensive home inspection of your new property.
Choosing the right person or company to conduct your residential property inspection throughout the Dallas Metroplex can be difficult. Different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work --– a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. We can guarantee that we will give you our very best effort. We own and use high-tech equipment such as a gas leak detector as well as a moisture meter, and deliver easy-to-read, same-day inspection reports.
Qualifications of Our Founder, Paul Ito
- Licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
- Member of the Collin County Association of Realtors® (CCAR)
- Member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (IinterNACHI)
- Past President of the InterNACHI North Texas Chapter
- Abides by TREC's Code of Ethics
- Follows TREC's Standard of Practice
- Passed NACHI's Online Inspector Examination
- Completed NACHI's Code of Ethics Obstacle Course
- Taken NACHI's Standards of Practice Quiz
- Fulfill 18 Hours of Continuing Education Each Year